Posted by Vicky on | November 19, 2011 | No Comments
Raadhika from So Intricake! has provided the most delicious gluten, dairy and egg free chocolate brownie recipes for sneezywheezy.com. This is a recipe that delivers moist, moreish and marvelous chocolate brownies.
Gluten free Egg free Dairy-free Brownies
What You Need
- 3/4 cup Doves Farm rice flour
- 1/2 cup Hershey’s unsweetened cocoa
- 2 teaspoons Ener-g gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ener-g baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick’s cinnamon powder (optional)
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup melted Nuttelex or rice bran oil
- 1/4 cup Rice Dream rice milk with 1/2 teaspoon coffee powder dissolved OR 1/4 cup cold coffee
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Barleans Forti-flax flaxseed meal mixed with 3 tablespoon hot water
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Seneca 100% unsweetened apple sauce
How To Make It
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celcius.
- Lightly oil and line a 7″ x 7″ square pan with baking paper.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry and beat with a hand held mixer for at least 3 minutes.
- Pour into pan and bake for 25 minutes to 30 minutes.
- Check with a toothpick after 20 minutes.
- The brownie is done if there are just a few crumbs sticking to it, and the sides are pulling away slightly from the pan.
- Remove to a wire rack and cool.
- Chill for at least 4 hours before turning out of tin.
- Remove paper, cut into squares and serve.